Great oportunities are often disguised as insoluble problems
Careers in Creative Industries
Interested in a Career in Creative Industries?
SAE Information Night 116 Roe St, NORTHBRIDGE
THURSDAY 28 November 5-7
Cert 3 Mobile Plant Apprenticeship - Bunbury
Motivated and technically minded individuals, with a genuine interest in the field. Successful candidates will be working on Volvo construction equipment and heavy road trucks manufactured by Kenworth and DAF.
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd partners with world leading manufacturers to offer a diverse range of quality trucks and construction equipment including earthmoving machinery supporting a variety of industries. They are Australia’s leading privately-owned equipment supplier.
To be considered you will need to have:
• Successfully completed year 12 with passes in Maths, English and Science
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Mechanical & Technical aptitude
• A commitment to safety and teamwork
• Current Driver’s licence
• A relevant pre-apprenticeship or industry experience. Applications close 24 November 2019.
Apply or View:
GAP YEAR Admin/Reception Position
Busselton Business has a GAP Year position available for a leaver Year 12 student in Office Administration/Reception.
Interested in the position: Contact Sarah Barclay 0406647652